Thursday, December 19, 2013

Staycation day #4

I had a doctor's appointment this morning around the Metrotown Area so I decided to go to Metrotown. Growing up, Metrotown was always around, it's not hard to believe that I've taken it for granted. After leaving my doctor's office, I headed towards Metrotown. All of the stores aren't open yet, so I decided to go to a coffee shop and wait. I walked on the second level of the mall and went to Take 5 coffee (I'll write about it in another blog post). After that, I went to T&T to grab some food for lunch and then quickly headed home because I have more plans in the afternoon.
In the afternoon, I had to go pick up some prescriptions at Costco, so went there. Just gotta love Costco, sometimes I feel like I'm going to an All you can eat buffet there. There's so much samples that it's practically all you can eat (well.. until someone stares at you...). After, I met up with a few friends at the Robson Square ice rink. It's really nice there and romantic too! Did you know it's free to skate there if you bring your own skates?

No comments:

Post a Comment