Thursday, May 8, 2014

Breakfast for under $3? (Jack in the Box Everett Review)

The thing I love most about Jack in the Box is that they serve breakfast all day and they got a pretty good variety of foods other than the burgers you would get at fast food joints. It was about 10 in the morning when my friend and I arrived here and we were starving for breakfast. We just spent two hours at the Boeing Factory filming planes, and we were on our way to Seattle when we decided to make a pit stop here.
  Walking in, this place felt just like any other Jack in the Box. I looked at the menu and I didn't want to spend too much, so I challenged myself to spend only $3 on breakfast. Water was free, so I didn't need a drink. They have good coffee here (I believe it's Kona Coffee that they serve here), but I was saving up for Starbucks' coffee in Seattle.
   After debating myself for a while on what to get, I decided to get a breakfast jack (for about $1.50) and an order of mini-pancakes for $1. It was advertised that there are 10 mini pancakes for only $1.00! The wait time was abit lon the long side, I think I waited for about 5-10 minutes for my meal to be ready, but there wasn't many (if any body) at the restaurant at the time.
  When the meal came, I quickly grabbed a seat because I was pressed on time. The breakfast jack was pretty good. Not only was the portion big, it included a piece of ham, eggs, cheese within a burger patty. It was almost equivalent to A&W's cheese and egger. The only down side that I didn't like was that it was abit on the salty side.
  The mini pancakes are a classic at Jack in the Box, and it is a must get for me whenever I come here. Not only are they cheap, but they are good too. However, during this visit, I wasn't too satisfied with it. The pancakes were abit on the hard and cold side when I got it. I think it has been in the cooker thing that they use for abit too long (as it tasted abit cold and slightly on the hard side) and it was missing 2 pieces when it came. (Or I read it wrong, and there was only 8 pieces). Other than that, I would say that the value of the pancakes were really good (and it came with syrup and butter) for only $1!
Jack in the Box on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment