Sunday, May 11, 2014

Good Muffins and Baked Goods(Specialty's Seattle)

I was in Seattle in the morning after my flight from Dallas and I decided to visit the Seattle Public Library. However, by the time I got there, it wasn't opened yet, and I was getting hungry, so I started looking around for food. About two blocks west of the library, I found this cute bakery called "Specialty's". I decided to walk in and give them a try.
  I was glad I did. As I entered, I was greeted by a the smell of freshly baked bread and coffee. Then, the barista/baker greeted me right after with a friendly smile. Looking around the coffee shop, it seemed like a very comfy place to sit and read a book at. The lighting was just right (not too bright and not too dim) and the mahogany furniture.
  I browsed through the baked goods on the rack before I decided to buy anything. All of the baked goods look so gourmet and makes my mouth water. After pondering for a while, I settled for a muffin. This muffin was really good, it was not too sweet, and the crust of it was not mushy like the muffins you would get at a grocery store, yet it wasn't too crispy either. I would highly recommend this bakery if you are in town!
Specialty's Cafe & Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment