Thursday, January 9, 2014

Starbucks Caramel Flum Latte

I got an email from the Starbucks Rewards Program that I was eligible to recieve a free Caramel Flun Latte for free, so I decided to go to Starbucks after working out at the gym between my classes. I decided to go to the Starbucks at the University Village because it was after lunch time, and I predicted that there would be less people there. I was right, I barely waited in line. This Starbucks is probably the largest Starbucks (if you don't consider the one in the Student Union Building with the seats of the Pacific Spirit Place as part of Starbucks) location on campus.
They have a huge table in the middle with plenty of tables at the side too. They also have tables outside, but it is not really useful for rainy days. When I went to the cashier, she was very nice and friendly. I think this is the norm at Starbucks because I don't ever recall running into a rude Barista. I asked for my Flum Latte and I gave her my coupon. Because I am running and training for the 2014 Vancouver Marathon, I asked her if I can have the no-whip, half syrup version of it.
 When I took the first sip, I must say half syrup was still slightly sugary, but I really like the flavour. It was definately abit more full when it comes to flavour compared to the plain expresso. Without whip cream, it tasted pretty awesome. However, if someone asked me to pay $4.50 for this small (or they would call it "tall") cup of coffee, I think it is abit on the expensive side.
Starbucks on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment