Wednesday, January 15, 2014

McDonald's Lonsdale Quay / New Coupons are up!

Yes... it is junk food and I am not saying I support it, but sometimes when you are on the run, or if it's at a weird time during the night (like those crazy work nights),  I would grab a quick grilled chicken wrap at McDonalds. You can always ask them to not include any sauces inside the wrap. This would reduce the amount of fat in the wrap. Considering that the wrap without the sauce, is only grilled chicken with lettuce, cheese and the tortilla, it is pretty good in terms of health. I was returning home from Grouse Mountain one day when I was hungry. The Seabus wasn't going to be here for another 30 minutes, so I decided to go in and grab myself a chicken snack wrap, grilled with no sauce. That said, this location is just a typical Mcdonalds. The plus side is that there is a good amount of seating and restrooms here.

If there are really no where to eat, or you are craving for McDonald's these are some good coupons to have :here is the link for the coupons: http://mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/promotions/coupons.html

McDonald's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment