Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weight-Loss / Fatty Liver

This is a bit of a diversion from my usual posting of places to go in Vancouver, but I am starting a diet. A while back I was diagnosed with fatty liver, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_liver. I keep telling myself I'm too busy to exercise, hence I just keep ignoring it. However, I noticed that these days with a heavy school load and bad eating habits, it's been getting worse, and I've been getting more and more tired. 
   I am about 5'7 and 190lbs. It's not considered obese, and if you saw me in person, you wouldn't say I'm fat (cuz all the fat is internal). I made a goal to lose about 30 pounds to be back in the healthy weight limits. I'll be posting my progess (hopefully weekly) along with the regular stuff, so stay tuned! 
  I'm more worried about keeping myself motivated, so I have to try and figure out ways of motivations. If you have any tips, please don't hesitate to send them my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment