Thursday, December 19, 2013

Second Cup Coffee (Park Royal)


It was late in the afternoon and a caffeine boost was called for. I was on my way home from Horseshoe bay and I remember that the last time that I was here, there was construction all around and I wanted to see if the construction is finished. I hopped off the bus and went to Second Cup Coffee first. I noticed that they have a wide selection of coffee and you can choose the decaf version of almost anything. (I usually drink decaf because it has less caffeine than regular coffee). I just got an Americano. The price is pretty fair, and the taste of coffee is comparable to Starbucks. With respect to the seating however, there really isn't many seating. I would say this place is the best for people who are on the Go.

Second Cup on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment