Monday, December 16, 2013

Stay-cation (Willowbrook Mall)

This is the first time I've ever been to Langley and I decided to hit up the Willowbrook mall. I've decided to do a stay-cation instead of a vacation for winter holiday. With a U-Pass, it is convenient to go anywhere, I figured, why not take advantage of it. When I arrived at Willowbrook Mall, it was lunch time and I was starving so I decided to take a look around the food court. I didn't really see anything appealing and I've noticed that the price for Chinese food (Manchu Wok) seems to be more expensive than in Burnaby and Vancouver. The price for a 2 combo meal was about $8.50 where in Metrotown you can get the same item for $1 less. I didn't want to get anything fried (they have A&W and KFC, but I didn't want to eat fried foods) so I decided to go look at the mall directory to see if there are other stuff that I can eat. After looking at the directory, I found the only Sushi place (I came to a rationale that Sushi is probably more healthier because it doesn't have anything that's too fried, unless you get dynamite roll) in the mall. I will post up about Sashimi Sushi in my next blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment